Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Create Celtic Cutie Songs  (Read 5732 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« on: May 15, 2012, 05:54PM »

I thought it might be fun to express how we feel about our favorite ladies of CW by inserting our own lyrics into familiar melodies.  You can expand upon what someone else has done or start a new one of your own.   Smiley   

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 05:56PM »

Here's one I  thought of a while back. This is sung to the tune of "Amazing Grace".  AMEAVING MEAV HOW SWEET THE LARK THAT GAVE ME A NEW SPARK. I LOVE HER VOICE AND HER SWEET CHARM, THAT KEEPS ME FROM ALL HARM. It's just one verse but at least it's a start.   Wink

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 05:53AM »

Green grows my bushes are...time to trim the yard again....seems I did it a month ago...needs it again, whattya know...

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 06:09PM »

Here's one I  thought of a while back. This is sung to the tune of "Amazing Grace".  AMEAVING MEAV HOW SWEET THE LARK THAT GAVE ME A NEW SPARK. I LOVE HER VOICE AND HER SWEET CHARM, THAT KEEPS ME FROM ALL HARM. It's just one verse but at least it's a start.   Wink
  I thought of a second verse lately....   TWAS' MEAV THAT BROUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE AND ENDED ALL MY STRIFE, SHE IS THE ONE I DEPEND UPON FOR THE STRENGTH TO CARRY ON      I hope nobody thinks its too corny to make a "Meav Hymn".  Undecided

Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 09:26PM »

I thought of a second verse lately....   TWAS' MEAV THAT BROUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE AND ENDED ALL MY STRIFE, SHE IS THE ONE I DEPEND UPON FOR THE STRENGTH TO CARRY ON      I hope nobody thinks its too corny to make a "Meav Hymn".  Undecided

HAHA!! That is great!!! I love it!!! Meav would too haha Grin

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 06:09PM »

Here's another I thought of  late last year.....This is sung to the melody of "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town".   YOU BETTER WATCH OUT, YOU BETTER NOT CRY, YOU BETTER NOT POUT I'M A TELLING YOU WHY, THE CELTIC CUTIES ARE COMING TO TOWN.   THEY'RE SINGING THE TUNES THAT MAKE MEN SWOON, I DON'T CARE IF IT'S DECEMBER OR JUNE, THE CELTIC CUTIES ARE COMING TO TOWN.    I SEE THEM WHEN I'M  SLEEPING, EVEN MORE WHEN I'M AWAKE, ALL MY FRIENDS RIGHTFULLY THINK, THAT I'M JUST ONE BIG FLAKE.   SO, YOU BETTER WATCH OUT, YOU BETTER NOT CRY, YOU BETTER NOT POUT, I'M A TELLING YOU WHY....THE CELTIC CUTIES ARE COMING TOOOOOOOO   TOWN!!!   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: