Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New board  (Read 183235 times)
KILARNEY06

Some F.O.O.L.S never learn

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2007, 04:53AM »

Jeanine,    consider it done.

I have never met a man who has given me as much trouble as myself.
Moscapoet
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2007, 03:38PM »

BW and Jeanine both requests have been added to my list.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2007, 01:50PM »

You got it, Jeanine.

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2007, 12:18AM »

Thanks everyone.  She doesn't know anything about this, but she knows I'm sending up prayers for her.  There was a visitation Thursday morning that I left school to stop in on briefly, then returned.  It just breaks my heart to see her pain, plus I remember my own experiences with loss.  She can sense the prayers and appreciates them.  Thanks again.

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2007, 12:20PM »

I would like to ask everyone to remember in their thoughts and prayers a friend of my brother's. She is a young woman, in her forties, who has MS and just suffered a stroke. The doctors say that it is a matter of days or weeks. She has been a good friend to Michael and I know that he is upset. Also, her husband is not in the best of health himself. Life can be so hard sometimes.

Thanks!

Susan

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
KILARNEY06

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2007, 02:55PM »

she and her husband will be in our prayers as well.

Sara

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2007, 02:23PM »

Susan,

I will certainly pray for your friends brother. I have a co-worker who just turned 40 this week and was diagnosed with MS a few year ago. Also my daughters friend who just turned 30 was diagnosed recently. One never knows who will be taken down by this disease.

Sara
KILARNEY06

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2007, 07:25PM »

Hannah is at home.  Still in a coma but receiving necessary therapy/medicines. However there are Billboards up throughout the county with her pic, in I.C.U, that say Stop at red lights for Hannah.

Thanks for your continued prayers,

Pat

celtic_girlakp
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2007, 05:26PM »

Awwww Rich you old softy! I love this CW family!
celtic_girlakp
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2007, 06:08PM »

I was continuing to think about this and the High School Musical song We are all in this together poped into my head. I think it fits!
McIrish

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2007, 10:00PM »

Hello friends,I've been away due to a family illness & loss to a dear one who cared much for others. I see how much you care for each other & it is my wish to pray for each of you & your loved ones in your time of difficulty.I will do this over the next few days,as I know the power of healing,especially cancer,3 times! May I join you in prayer,that you might see an answer to that prayer? Mc
celtic_girlakp
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2007, 11:13AM »

Our pastor at my church just resigned and pray that the church can get through this. He was really liked by all and did a lot for the church.
Moscapoet
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2007, 01:40PM »

Our pastor at my church just resigned and pray that the church can get through this. He was really liked by all and did a lot for the church.
I'll add it to my prayers. I'll pray your selection process goes well and that The Lord will send the right person to take your congregation along the right path.
celloSteel

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2007, 10:51PM »

I haven't been on the forum much lately but am so thankful I found this thread. My thoughts and prayers go out to all. I too had the experience of losing a dear friend recently. About two weeks before my friend passed away she heard me listening to my CW music and asked what I was listening to. I told her of my "obsession" with CW and let her borrow my cds. She became an instant fan! Then I offered to let her borrow my dvds but she hesitated because she was on her way out of town for the week to see her father who just found out he had cancer. But, I told her to take them with her because CW can make just about anyone feel better. She was so grateful. However, on her way home she made a quick detour to go hunting with her husband. While they were driving she suffered a brain aneurism and died immediately. I am so grateful she was able to see her father before she passed awayand for the opportunity to be her friend. I am also very thankful I was able to share the joy Celtic Woman brings into my life. It has an amazing power. Thank you to all on the forum who have already shared your unwavering compassion and for the love and support everyone here provides. You are all amazing people!

celtic_girlakp
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2007, 02:24PM »

I'll add it to my prayers. I'll pray your selection process goes well and that The Lord will send the right person to take your congregation along the right path.

Thank you. We really thought that this pastor that is leaving was the right one and he really was but God has called him to do his true love. And well you just can't argue with God. It really doesn't get you anywhere.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: