Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New board  (Read 182530 times)
Birdwatcher

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2007, 08:21PM »

Dear Rich,

Thanks so much for setting up this board.  I would like to ask all of you for prayers for our three granddaughters.  Their life is in a terrible turmoil .  I will not list the details, but only ask for your prayers to straighten out their lives and give them a carefree childhood back.  I know many of you will honor this request and I thank you. 
Birdwatchers Wife.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2007, 09:20PM »

You've got it Birdwatcher's Wife...no details are necessary...no child should have a life of turmoil.  I will pray that the turmoil ends soon.

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
jillebeans
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2007, 09:50PM »

me too!
Magic~5

CELTIC WOMAN + MUSIC = love for a lifetime!!!!!!!!

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 10:46PM »

for everyone who has family ; friends; and folks in their communities.
this room is a place that I can call on  for knowing where to find extra strength.   

Thank you Rich,
 for collecting everyone's prayers and needs into 1 room.       I hope you know that we are glad that this forum still runs well and that people can check in for any reason
Count me in as one person who is likely to be checking on everyone's prayers to be a messenger and to be a warrior for listening.

Thanks again

Stephanie
rosie l

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2007, 11:42PM »

Thanks for setting this new board up for us. This is the one and only on line group I belong to,and it's because of all the caring members.
Moscapoet
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2007, 04:40PM »

Rich you are top drawer! I'm glad that there is enough in this vein to create a new board. It tells all here as well as those that visit that these ladies have started a phenomenon that has no limits. The love these ladies have spread to us must be shared with others. This whole thing with this group for me and now this forum has been both a life altering and faith strengthening event. I hope that all here in the forum and with CW know they can come here any time with their prayer requests, concert assistance, and requests for helpful information. God bless you rich, I look forward to meeting you and other forum members someday soon.   
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2007, 04:59PM »

Everything will be doing very well as they could. Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2007, 08:53PM »

Rich, You honestly do amaze me...none of that "Just an old fat guy from Jacksonville" stuff.  I love this forum dearly, but it can be oh, so confusing because of the sheer size....and organizing the imporant things like this helps me so much, it should be posted under 'Members helping Members'........thank you for being an all-around great dude, dude. Wink

Birdwatcher's wife, Will do.....thanks for telling us.  God be with them.

FaFo Grin

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2007, 09:05PM »

thank you for being an all-around great dude, dude. Wink
Thanks, dudette.   Wink

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2007, 09:06PM »

Aaaaw, anytime! Cheesy

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
KILARNEY06

Some F.O.O.L.S never learn

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2007, 06:27AM »

birdwatcher I will add them to my prayers as well.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 03:57PM by KILARNEY06 » Logged

I have never met a man who has given me as much trouble as myself.
Jammalot
Honorary Roadie

Finally back!

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2007, 01:47PM »

I'll be thinking of you, BW Smiley

Wel, here's a map and here's a bible, if you ever lose your way

By Scott

Ty Rich! Grin
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2007, 01:54PM »

Your family is in my thoughts,BW. Why does life have to be so difficult sometimes - especially for the innocent?

Rich - you are class personified!!

Fondly,
Susan

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
jsharp

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2007, 04:34PM »

Great idea!

“You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” - Anne Lamott

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2007, 09:40PM »

I'll be praying for them and others needing prayer.  I would also like to add one.  One of my co-workers just lost her husband in a car accident this past weekend, so if you could be praying for her as she goes through this difficult time, that would be great.

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: