Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 574   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck in your head  (Read 1577327 times)
Texas Chava

« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2007, 06:59PM »

Caledonia on the brain.  Time for a group trip to Scotland....let's go!

Banner by Scott
CRRopes
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2007, 07:00PM »

Where we'll meet up with Lisa who has a sinister grin on her face as she says, "Now you all have to babysit for me while Scott and I go out for the night. Mua-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaa."

Chris

Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2007, 07:08PM »

Caledonia is always in my head! Ever since I heard it its been in my head. Lisa has that effect!

And Lisa trusts you with her kids?  Cheesy

Thanks Lindsey
willow-jeeves
Honorary Roadie

Reaction on CWF when Isle of Hope CD comes out

« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2007, 08:16PM »

Where we'll meet up with Lisa who has a sinister grin on her face as she says, "Now you all have to babysit for me while Scott and I go out for the night. Mua-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaa."

Chris

...and Rich will say "I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!"   Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks, Wickie!

"I never made promises lightly,
And there have some that I have broken,
But I swear in the days still left,
We will walk in Fields of Gold." ~ Sting
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2007, 12:16PM »

As me this question just as I am going to sleep and waking up lol...else I pretty much have some sort of real CW music playing some place lol.

Maggie
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2007, 12:28PM »

Caledonia on the brain.  Time for a group trip to Scotland....let's go!

No, been there, done that. YOU GO, and drop me off in Ireland! Grin

Caledonia.....love the song, but Scotland is not as beautiful as Ireland, the music is not as good, and the people have not as much humour.

(OK, so I'm a "tad biased")
Où est le lait de soja?
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2007, 06:58PM »

I currently have All Hail The Qeen by Idina Menzel stuck in my head....

(but it's a good song...she wrote it about her mom...it's pretty...)....
willow-jeeves
Honorary Roadie

Reaction on CWF when Isle of Hope CD comes out

« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2007, 12:26AM »

I've had "The Blessing" stuck in my head.  It's a great song, especially when I am feeling all alone in the world.  Sometimes life feels that way, ya know?  You begin to miss people who are no longer in your life, and wonder where your life is headed.  Everything seems uncertain.

There are a few CW songs that really help me when I'm feeling this way:  The Blessing, Abide With Me, Dante's Prayer, Send Me a Song, May It Be, The Deer's Cry are some songs that comfort me.   

Anyway, I just have a wee case of 'the blues', and I know that many of CW's songs from both solo and group CDs, have helped me in the past, and will continue to do so.  Every once in a while, life gets a little overwhelming, ya know?

Thanks for listening, and I do apologize if this went off thread a little.  BTW...I love the song "Hallelujah", especially the Leonard Cohen version. 

Mary (willow)   

Thanks, Wickie!

"I never made promises lightly,
And there have some that I have broken,
But I swear in the days still left,
We will walk in Fields of Gold." ~ Sting
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2007, 05:16AM »

Right now its Someday. Ask me in a few minutes and it'll be diffrent!

Thanks Lindsey
Où est le lait de soja?
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2007, 08:40AM »

I've had "The Blessing" stuck in my head.  It's a great song, especially when I am feeling all alone in the world.  Sometimes life feels that way, ya know?  You begin to miss people who are no longer in your life, and wonder where your life is headed.  Everything seems uncertain.

There are a few CW songs that really help me when I'm feeling this way:  The Blessing, Abide With Me, Dante's Prayer, Send Me a Song, May It Be, The Deer's Cry are some songs that comfort me.  

Anyway, I just have a wee case of 'the blues', and I know that many of CW's songs from both solo and group CDs, have helped me in the past, and will continue to do so.  Every once in a while, life gets a little overwhelming, ya know?

Thanks for listening, and I do apologize if this went off thread a little.  BTW...I love the song "Hallelujah", especially the Leonard Cohen version. 

Mary (willow)   

the Hallelujah song was my post in what music are you listening to....but it's all good....it's a beautiful song....and it's fun to sing....and apparently I'm the only one who prefers the Rufus version....

and I hope your day gets better!!!!!!!.... I shall send you a hug....(and a song....(my feeble attempt at a joke at 10 40 in the morning)).....

Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2007, 09:04AM »

I have some song from the cartoon Anastacia in my head, oh and its called "In The Dark Of The Night" i think.....

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
celtic_girlakp
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2007, 11:31AM »

It is usually a CW song stuck in my head but right now it is a new song from High School musical 2. I don't know the name though but it is ...." All for fun... something something"
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2007, 11:34AM »

I have Tim McGraw's If You're Reading This.  I wish they would release it on a single soon.  I'm currently having withdrawls of my Wicked CD.  My brother borrowed it Thursday and it was in the car his girlfriend was driving yesterday when I went over there.  At least I have some of the songs in my phone, now I will have to go play them.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
celtic_girlakp
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2007, 12:28PM »

mine must change constantly cause now it is the new Reba and Kelly Clarkson song "Because of you". They do that so well.
Méav_4EVER
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2007, 12:51PM »

Mine changes a lot too.  It seems I am singing something new every half hour or so.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 574   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: