Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 574   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck in your head  (Read 1556288 times)
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2007, 06:21AM »

I find it funny, but after reading that it was stuck in your head i Was whisteling it at work last night like i do most nights.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
ferngully
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2007, 06:38AM »

PDA-john legend
KiernanKate
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2007, 11:10AM »

You Brought Me Up by Meav.
CRRopes
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2007, 08:35PM »

I love that rendition, Maggie. She looks so angelic singing and her voice is pure magic. That's got to be one of the best song choices she's ever made, it suits her perfectly.

That is great news. I know she's just going to have a great, long future ahead of her. Thanks for sharing, Maggie!

Chris

CRRopes
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2007, 03:29PM »

Caledonia. I just made my dad play it on his computer because having it stuck in my head from reading the Song Game posts was driving me crazy!

Chris

KiernanKate
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2007, 03:30PM »

because of the Song Game I now have Caledonia in my head .... but Im not complaining one bit..lol its Lisa Kelly. need I say more
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2007, 03:31PM »

because of the Song Game I now have Caledonia in my head .... but Im not complaining one bit..lol its Lisa Kelly. need I say more
See previous post.  lol

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
fireyred09
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2007, 03:32PM »

Every time I see this thread, I automatically get a song going in my head...  Roll Eyes

Currently, it's the Sky and the Dawn and the Sun.
KiernanKate
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2007, 03:36PM »

Ooooo Katie thats a good one to get stuck in the head!.... wait ... its CW ... ALL their songs are good to get stuck in our heads!
willow-jeeves
Honorary Roadie

Reaction on CWF when Isle of Hope CD comes out

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2007, 04:13PM »

Right now I have "Pokarekara Ana" from Hayley's CD "Pure" and her concert DVD stuck in my head.  Beautiful!

Thanks, Wickie!

"I never made promises lightly,
And there have some that I have broken,
But I swear in the days still left,
We will walk in Fields of Gold." ~ Sting
KiernanKate
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2007, 12:29AM »

Isle of Innisfree now..... now That I dont mind one bit.... I love you Orlagh!!!!
westyallegro

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2007, 05:29AM »

The best just has to be Lisa's "The Blessing". Wonderful music, heartfelt lyrics and an emotional performance. Can't get it out of my head! Deperate to get hold of a copy of the arrangement but it's not published yet.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2007, 11:04AM »

Welcome to the forum westyallegro!  I agree that The Blessing is one of the most beautiful songs out there.  It has given me great solace in rough times.  I'm hoping it's included in the book of music CW will be releasing (I think in September??).  I'd love to learn how to play that song.

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2007, 11:09AM »

I can't seem to get Defying Gravity from the musical Wicked out of my head.  Maybe I need to quite listening to the soundtrack.  But then again everytime I think of it I want to listen to the soundtrack. Undecided

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
fireyred09
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2007, 11:14AM »

Let it Snow!  Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 574   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: